What is Mint programming language?
Mint is a refreshing programming language for the front-end web development. It is developed and maintained by a large community of experienced developers.
It aims to solve the most common issues of Single Page Applications (SPAs) at a language level:
- Reusable components
- Global and local state handling
- Synchronous and asynchronous computations that might fail
- Better data management
While focusing on:
- Developer happiness through productivity
- Fast compilation
- Readability: Clean code
The project is under heavy development, as the developers are still tweaking and improving the performance of the core library.
- Easy to setup
- Clean code
- CSS-based in-code styling
- Advanced Data/ Store management (Globally and Components-based)
- Advanced routing library
- Highly readable
- CLI tools with rich debugging set
- Comes with a fast development server
- Code formatter
- Test runners
- An advanced package manager
- A built-in documentation generator
- It has a lean and fast build tool
How does the Mint code look like?
Mint is released under the BSD-3-Clause license.