Mintable is an outstanding open-source project that helps you automate your finance within Google Sheets or any spreadsheet software, without the need to have extensive software for that.
Mintable helps you:
- Keep track of your account balances
- Aggregate transactions from all your banking institutions, including checking accounts, savings accounts, and credit cards
- Analyze and budget your spending using a spreadsheet and formulas
- It may require a subscription to Plaid's free plan for US and Canadian citizens. But you do need to use Plaid at all.
- CSV import/ export
- User and developer-friendly CLI
- Debug mode
- GitHub Actions integration
- Allows transaction override rules
- Offers a transaction filter rules
- Comes with a developer-friendly documentation
Mintable is an open-source project that is released under the MIT License.