Navidrome is a modern music server and streamer compatible with Subsonic/Airsonic. It's designed to be lightweight and easy to install, offering a responsive web interface that can be accessed from any device.
Navidrome supports various music formats and allows users to manage large music collections, offering features such as playlist management, artist biographies, album artwork, and more.
- Handles very large music collections
- Streams virtually any audio format available
- Reads and uses all your beautifully curated metadata
- Great support for compilations (Various Artists albums) and box sets (multi-disc albums)
- Multi-user, each user has their own play counts, playlists, favourites, etc...
- Very low resource usage
- Multi-platform, runs on macOS, Linux and Windows. Docker images are also provided
- Ready to use binaries for all major platforms, including Raspberry Pi
- Automatically monitors your library for changes, importing new files and reloading new metadata
- Themeable, modern and responsive Web interface based on Material UI
- Compatible with all Subsonic/Madsonic/Airsonic clients
- Transcoding on the fly. Can be set per user/player. Opus encoding is supported
- Translated to various languages
- Mobile support
- Desktop app