"Next Generation Programming - Programming Without Coding Software" is a drag-drop wizard for creating simple or complex applications without writing any programming language code.
The project started by Mesut aydeğer; a software engineer from Ankara/ Turkey.
The Software is coded/designed with "Java Programming Language" for novice/expert programmers;
Programmers can write pieces of software with visual tools : drag-drop components;visual editors.
Programmers can use the software to compose of simple/complex applications : Database programs, circuit design, generate code and upload to chip for designed circuits (ESP8266, ESP32 chips)
- %100 Java Coding
- Drag-Drop Web Tools for Phone, Web Applications
- Drag-Drop Components(JButton, JDate ...)
- Drag-Drop Chip Components(SCADA) like ESP8266 chip, Sensors, Leds...
- Drag-Drop Text Editor Components like PDF, txt, spreadSheets ...
- Drag-Drop Web Components (Http, web servis ...)
- Upload Generated Code To ESP8266, ESP32 Chips Automatically without any installation
- SCADA Support (HTTP Protocol like arduino, ESP chips)
- NLP : Natural Language Processing For SQL Compose
- ESP8266, ESP32 Chip Programmer Support
- It is runnable in 32/64 bit "Windows Operating System"
- Developing IDE : "Eclipse IDE"
- Automatic Setup : "MYSQL database", "database editor", "java", "example programs"
- Multi Language : English, Turkish
- Integrated with JasperReport
- XML based System : Menu, Client Screen Settings...
- Visual Tools : SQL Composer With Natural Language, Visibility Trees, Visual Code Writing Tool/Tree, ...
- Source Code Reading / Writing Editor
- Menu Designer for Last Users
- JSON, XML supports
- Example Project with Installation
- GCC Compiler for C++ Programming Language Has Been Used in Arduino Chips.
- AT Commands for Chips and Some HTML Tags for Text Formatting.