What is NocoDB?
NocoDB is a self-hosted open source Low and No-code platform that can be an ideal alternative to Airtable.
Unlike other similar No Code and Low Code platforms, NocoDB offers several and clean installation methods, and it does not consume your server resources as it runs.
It takes less than 5 mins to get it up and running on my secondary server at DigitalOcean, and a few mins to setup my first database, and get my API ready to use.
NocoDB is an ideal solution to manage your data and import, export, and manage your data records. Also, it is a simple solution for creating a managed headless system for enterprise.
In the following is a list of its feature set:
- Offers multiple method to install: Docker, NPX, Node.js, Binaries for various operating systems, Docker, Docker Compose, and source installation.
- Straightforward user interface with minimal clutter.
- Tabbed interface that allows you to manage many tables and operation.
- Supports multiple database: MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, MariaDB, Oracle Database, Amazon Aurora, snowflake, and Google BigQuery.
- Offers a built-in API.
- Authorize or lock your API for certain users.
- Allows easy team collaboration on the same database.
- Create unlimited grid view, gallery view, form view from your own data
- Easily share views with your team and developer groups.
- Custom views: Allows users to create custom grids, forms, or gallery.
- Built-in asset manager to manage images and multimedia files.
- You can sort or filter your tables easily.
- Create multiple filters.
- Supports multiple field types by default.
- Comes with a built-in full-texts search.
- Import your data from CSV, JSON or Excel files
- Download your data as CSV, JSON and Excel files.
- Built-in Webhook support.
- Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) View
- Easily add new data to your table, database.
- Built-in Swagger support for your REST-API.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Supports many theme colors.
- Multiple preview options: editor, commenter and viewer.
- Easy API Token Management.
- Ready to integrate with many app and web services.
- Comes with a built-in audit system.
- Offers a seamless project metadata control.
- Easy to share the database/ table with one click.
- Invite your team with fine-grained Access Control.
- Share views publicly and also with password protection.
- Build automations with your favorite apps : Microsoft Teams Slack, Discord, WhatsApp, Twilio, Email & SMS.
- Developer documentation.
- Zapier's integration.
- Drag and drop form design.
- Chat : Slack, Discord, Mattermost, etc.
- Email : AWS SES, SMTP, MailerSend, etc.
- Storage : AWS S3, Google Cloud Storage, Minio, etc.
- Programmer SDK.
- Sync Schema.
The NocoDB is an open-source that is released under the AGPL-3.0 license.