Olivia is a powerful open-source chatbot built in Golang using Machine Learning technologies. Its primary objective is to provide a free and open-source alternative to big services like DialogFlow. You can seamlessly chat with her by speaking (STT) or writing, and she responds with a text message. You can even enable her voice (TTS) to get a more interactive experience. You can activate Olivia by saying "Hey Olivia" or by clicking on the central button. She speaks to reply to you unless you've disabled her voice.
Olivia is designed to respect your privacy and ensure data security. All the data used by Olivia is saved in your client, meaning that your conversations and information are always secure. Olivia is organized in modules, making it easy to add new capabilities. These modules can be written in Go to execute multiple tasks, making Olivia a highly customizable and adaptable chatbot.
The project is entirely open-source, from the website to the backend, which means you can build your own chatbot and contribute to Olivia's development. Additionally, you can directly add the PWA to your home screen from the website, making it incredibly user-friendly and accessible.
- The only chatbot project in Go that is modular and highly customizable
- Olivia is privacy-friendly, ensuring secure data storage and conversation
- The Website is a Progressive Web Application, which means you can add it to your phone, and it works like a native app!
- You can easily use Olivia's websocket now
- The app will automatically check for the file that contains the save of the neural network
- Olivia supports multiple languages for a more inclusive experience.
- Easy installation using Docker
- Supported languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian Portuguese, Catalab, Italian
- Go Lang.
- MIT License