OpenSourceBilling or OSB is a powerful, open source web application for effortlessly creating and sending invoices, receiving payments, managing clients, and tracking and reporting.
There’s no need to spend money on these services because OSB provides them all for free and with utmost ease. OSB can generate comprehensive reports of sales, payments, and collected revenues, making billing and invoicing a breeze.
OSB offers numerous built-in features, including recurring invoices, PDF exporting, time tracking, accepting payments through Paypal and credit card, and importing data from Freshbooks and Quickbooks, among others. It also boasts support for multiple languages and currencies, ensuring flexibility and convenience.
- Attractive, responsive and adaptive user interface
- Dashboard with graph and key metrics
- Invoice sending and creation
- Recurring invoices
- Export invoices and estimates to PDF
- Create and send estimates
- Estimate to invoice conversion
- Receive payments against sent invoices
- Partial payments tracking
- Receive payments through Paypal and credit card
- Listing pages filters
- Full text search
- Time Tracking for running projects
- Invoice generation from project log hours
- Manage billing for multiple sister companies under one account
- Import data from Freshbooks and QuickBooks
- A wide variety of reports
- Customer portal
GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)