Organize is an open-source file management automation tool
Organize is a unique and amazing software package that helps you organize your messy desktop, downloads, documents, and keep track of all of your important files.
It is built with the Python programming language and runs smoothly on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Organize allows you to setup automated rules that works to copy and organize your files in a snap. As an example, let's say you are taking many screenshots by day, Organize will copy and mark the screenshots in certain directly according to the rule you set.
Organize is created by Thomas Feldmann a software engineer from Germany.
- Free and open source. Please donate if it is useful for you!
- Simple command-line interface
- A lightweight software package
- Works on macOS, Windows, and Linux
- Safe moving, renaming, copying of files and folders with conflict resolution options
- Fast duplicate file detection
- EXIF tags extraction
- Categorization via text extracted from PDF, DOCX and many more
- Supports remote file locations like FTP, WebDAV, S3 Buckets, SSH and many more
- Powerful template engine
- Inline python and shell commands as filters and actions for maximum flexibility
- Everything can be simulated before touching your files.
- Supports unlimited locations and rules
- User-defined actions
- It uses
yamlfile for configuration
pip3 install -U organize-tool
Create your first rule
here is how you can setup your first automated file rule
rules: - name: "Find PDFs" locations: - ~/Downloads subfolders: true filters: - extension: pdf actions: - echo: "Found PDF!"
Organize tool is released under the MIT License.
Virtual assistant technology defines as an application program that uses semantic and deep learning. It can also call an AI assistant or digital assistant. It helps users or enterprises to assist people or automate tasks. Any virtual assist.......Read more...
A Headless API-based CMS is a content management system that offers an API endpoint to view, manage, and create content, users, and settings instead of the classical web interface. Many developers like API-based approach as it is easier to.......Read more...
CMS, or Contest Management System, is a distributed system for running and (to some extent) organizing a programming contest. CMS has been designed to be general and to handle many types of contests, tasks, scoring, etc. Nonetheless, CMS ha.......Read more...