Osler is a free mobile app for medical students that helps them to involve in an active continuous medical education (CME) process to make them better doctors.
In contrast, the Osler app helps:
- upgrade your skills
- track your progress
- record your learning activities
- bookmark topics, media, and activities for future use
- Medical Students
- Seamless responsive design
- Podcast directory
- Procedures guide
- Bookmark directory
- Full-text search support
- Playlist manager
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- Seamless design for mobile and tablets
- iOS and Android version
- Numerous study modules
- Articles and tutorials
- Questions bank
- Job centre
- New content
Content and modules
The app has a significant library of modules, podcasts, quizzes, journal reviews, and articles to download and use for free.
Furthermore, medical students and doctors can get new cases, CT scans, and X-ray quizzes all the time, as the app content managers keep pushing new content every day.
Some articles may seem irrelevant, but they carry medical cases within.
Osler app is free and easy to use, you can download it from Apple App Store for iPhone and iPad and Google Android Play Store.
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/au/app/my-osler/id1504015523
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oslertechnology.myosler&hl=en_AU
Osler medical job centre
Osler Jobcentre is a job directory for doctors, medical students, and nurses.
You can filter the job by location, medical speciality, title, and city to get the available jobs.
- Website: https://oslercommunity.com/s/