Papermerge is a new Document Manager solution for enterprise
Papermerge is an open source document management system (DMS) primarily designed for archiving and retrieving your digital documents. Instead of having piles of paper documents all over your desk, office or drawers - you can quickly scan them and configure your scanner to directly upload to Papermerge DMS.
Papermerge DMS on its turn will OCR the document and index it. You will be able to quickly find any (scanned!) document using full text search capabilities.
This is web-based software. This means there is no executable file (aka no .exe files), and it must be run on a web server and accessed through a web browser.
- Responsive user-friendly interface
- Documents of PDF, JPG, PNG, tiff formats are supported
- Advanced access control list (ACL)
- Desktop like user interface
- OCR - used to extract text for documents indexing
- Full text search (document content is extracted using OCR and indexed with Elasticsearch)
- Comes with a built-in metadata extractor
- Document Versioning (all operations on the documents are non-destructive)
- User defined metadata per folder/document/page
- Tags - assign colored tags to documents or folders
- Documents and Folders - users can organize documents in folders
- Multi-User (Groups, Roles)
- Built-on logs manager
- User permissions management
- Document permissions management
- REST API
- Page Management - delete, reorder, rotate and extract pages
- Basic document automation
Papermerge is an open-source released under the Apache-2.0 License.
Virtual assistant technology defines as an application program that uses semantic and deep learning. It can also call an AI assistant or digital assistant. It helps users or enterprises to assist people or automate tasks. Any virtual assist.......Read more...
A Headless API-based CMS is a content management system that offers an API endpoint to view, manage, and create content, users, and settings instead of the classical web interface. Many developers like API-based approach as it is easier to.......Read more...
CMS, or Contest Management System, is a distributed system for running and (to some extent) organizing a programming contest. CMS has been designed to be general and to handle many types of contests, tasks, scoring, etc. Nonetheless, CMS ha.......Read more...
What are CalDav and CardDav?CalDav is an internet standard and protocol used to sync calendars across devices and services. It is often used to sync your calendar events between your calendar apps, webmail, devices and services. CardDav or.......Read more...