PartKeepr is a free open-soure system for managing warehouse and multi-location inventory.
It is built with Symfony2 (PHP Framework) as a web-based system using PHP and MySQL as database backend with support for PostgreSQL as well.
PartKeepr is packed with dozens of asset management tools within a modular tabbed and boxed user-interface that is easy to use and manage.
It offers multiple project management with multiple-locations, asset types, unit managements.
It also supports assets tracking with its advanced asset tracking system.
PartKeepr is a good option for small and medium-sized companies especially because it does not require extensive setup or high-end hardware specifications to run.
Despite its rich features-list, It does not have QR-code creations and license management.
The user-interface is not mobile friendly therefore PartKeepr offer a custom-designed mobile version which you can test here.
- Clear easy-to-use interface
- Tabbed view
- Self-hosted (Linux servers)
- Easy-to-install and configure
- For small/ medium/ large size companies
- Powerful search functionality.
- Tracking tool
- Project management
- Store location management (support multiple locations)
- Fast full-text search
- Parametric search
- Import/ Export CSV
- Stock tracking
- Custom usability functions
- Distributors manager
- Manufacturers manager
- File attachment support
- Custom fields support
- Multiple users with advanced groups and permissions manager
- Multiple-view support (List, Thumbnail view)
- Mobile support
- Virtual machine installation support with VirtualBox
- Units manager
- System-wide notification support
- Multiple theme support
- Stock and inventory history manager
- Statistics manager
- Project attachment support (files, images)
- Webcam photo support
- PHP5.6 or PHP7+ (recommended)
- MySQL/ PostgreSQL
- Apache2 or Nginx
- PHP Composer
PartKeepr is released under GPLv3.0.