PDFCook is a prepress preparing tool and PDF editor that supports PDF v1.7, decrypts encrypted PDFs, joins or splits PDFs, scales to any paper size with specified margin, writes page numbers, writes text and transforms pages, and arranges in booklet format with 2 or 4 pages per page for more readable output syntax.
The downside is that the project is provided in a source code format, which means you will have to build it specifically for your operating system. The project is written in C++, so it can be built for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- PDF v1.7 support
- Join and split PDF docs into files
- Write Text to your PDF documents
- Manage PDF margins for printing
- Decrypt encrypted PDFs using advanced encryption algorithms
- Scale PDFs to any paper size, with a specified margin to ensure optimal printing experience
- Transform pages within PDFs by rotating, flipping, or moving them according to your needs
- Enjoy a more readable and user-friendly output syntax that simplifies the debugging process
- Additionally, our software provides a range of other useful features to enhance your PDF management and editing experience.
GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)