Pharmacology Animation Book Project: Free Educational Video Library for Future Doctors & Pharmacists
The Pharmacology Animation Book is a free service that provides a free video library dedicated to teach and explain pharmacology to medical and pharmacy students with animated graphs. This project is initiated by Dr.Jehad H. Hammad, MD, Ph.D., Vice Dean for Basic Science Head of pharmacology department Faculty of Medicine Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) Palestine.
Pharmacology animation book is a comprehensive project that transform pharmacology education from boring static slides into more dynamic and attractive narrated animations. For the first time, the animations of this book cover almost all important pharmacological topics. The book is classified into major units, each unit composed of subunits or group of systematically related animations. This book is supported by easily navigated system that allow the visitors to smoothly transport within and between different pharmacological units.
The pharmacology animation book might not the first project of pharmacology animation but it is the first free comprehensive, systematically arranged and academically oriented book.
- Totally free
- Rich video library
- Rich categories and sub-categories
- Clear colourful graphs
- Animation without distraction
- Straightforward explanation
- Professional English Audio
- Frequently updates
- Simple straightforward browsing/ navigation
- Simple yet powerful search function
- Sidebar category navigation with sub-categories in a collapsable accordion panel for easy browsing
It is arranged in units of major pharmacological systems starting with pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics and proceeding through the central and peripheral nervous system, cardiovascular system, blood and hyperlipidemia, endocrine, cancer and immunity and other miscellaneous topics.
- Autonomic Nervous
- Cardiovascular System
- HIV Antiviral
- Immunity Miscellaneous
Jehad H. Hammad, MD, PhD Vice Dean for Basic Science Head of pharmacology department Faculty of Medicine Islamic University of Gaza (IUG) Palestine
- Bilal Al-Nabris: Software engineer
- Mouhammed Thabet: Multimedia designer
- Reem Hajjaj
- Rawad Hammad | Information Technology
- Mohammed Al Asttal | Multimedia Designer