Piggydb is a powerful knowledge building platform that confidently supports a bottom-up approach to effortlessly discover new concepts or ideas.
It can be expertly utilized as an outliner, diary, or notebook, and as your ever-expanding database grows, Piggydb expertly aids in shaping and elaborating your knowledge. It is an all-inclusive package with a robust web server and highly efficient database engine.
What can you do with Piggydb?
With Piggydb, you have the power to create highly structured content by seamlessly connecting knowledge fragments to one another, constructing a dynamic network structure that surpasses the limitations of a traditional tree structure.
Additionally, you can effortlessly classify fragments using hierarchical tags, further enhancing the organization and accessibility of your content.
- Note taking with Knowledge Fragments: the unit of information in Piggydb
- Text Fragments (with wiki formatting) / File Fragments
- Organizing your fragments in a flexible network structure
- Embedding a fragment into another fragment
- Tag as a first-class component (an integral part of knowledge; not a mere index)
- Hierarchical Tagging
- Smoothly integrated multi-user management (a user is a fragment tagged #user)
- Document View: browsing your organized content in printer-friendly format
- Full text search
- No installation needed: Just unzip downloaded archive and run the file
- Familiar web interface can be used as a standalone app on your computer
Apache License V2.0