Pika Backup is a lightweight free program that allows you to back up your files to any USB storage medium without worrying about configuration or complex commands.
It is a straightforward app with a simple interface. Just, Plugin your USB drive and let the Pika do the rest for you.
Pika is compatible with Gnome desktop, but it works also with KDE and XFCE.
- Create backups locally and remote
- Manage your backup archive
- Set Weekly, daily or hourly backup automatically
- Set a schedule for regular backups
- Save time and disk space because Pika Backup does not need to copy known data again
- Backup multiple folders at once
- Encrypt your backups
- List created archives and browse through their contents
- Recover files or folders via your file browser
- Backup to USB sticks, HDD, or SDD.
Download Pika for Flathub
flatpak install flathub org.gnome.World.PikaBackup
Pika is completely free Libre open-source software (FLOSS) that is released under the GPL-3.0 License.