Pinry is an open-source tiling image board system that offers a wide range of benefits for photographers, collaboration, teams, agencies, and more. With Pinry, photographers can not only save, tag, and share their images, videos, and webpages, but also collaborate with others in a seamless and efficient manner.
Additionally, the open-source nature of Pinry allows for customization and adaptation to suit specific needs, making it a valuable tool for photographers, teams, and agencies seeking an efficient and collaborative image board system.
Its intuitive interface and skimmable format make it effortless to navigate and find the desired visual content, saving valuable time and effort.
The platform enables photographers to work together as a team, making it easier to organize and discover visual content. Whether it's sharing inspiration, collaborating on projects, or showcasing work to clients and agencies, Pinry provides a user-friendly and versatile platform for photographers to enhance their creative process and expand their reach.
- An intuitive and responsive interface that is designed to be user-friendly
- A robust search functionality that is built-in
- The ability to save, organize, and manage various types of content including videos, images, links, and notes
- Support for multiple users, allowing for collaboration and shared access
- Developer-friendly code and API, making it easy to customize and extend the platform
- A modular plugin system with a thriving ecosystem of useful extensions
- Easy installation using Docker, ensuring a hassle-free setup process
- Comprehensive full-text search capabilities that are built-in
- Includes several handy bookmarklets for added convenience
- Offers browser extensions for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, enhancing the user experience
- Create unlimited boards
- Upload images or supply image URL
- Organize content with tags
- Built-in lightbox modal display
- Both public and private boards (add @2020.02.11)
- Search by tags / Search boards with name
- Full API support via DRF
- CLI support