Pocketbase is a free low-code open-source solution that offers developers a fast way to build backend systems for their apps.
It is written in the Go programming language and works extremely fast. Also, it does not take much to setup on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Furthermore, Pocketbase also supports real-time operations, within the SDK and with a web API.
With Pocketbase you can easily start prototyping your flutter projects, using its Dart/ Flutter package.
The admin dashboard allows you an easy access to control everything:
- Database collections
- System configurations
- Admin users
- Auth providers
- Token settings
- Mail settings
- File Storage
- Unlimited Collection
- Collection relations
- Auth provider
- Files and Docs uploads with Amazon S3 support and local file storage
- Easy permission management
- Multiple admins
- Import/ Export
- Simple Mail Setup
- Real-time support with Web API and SDKs.
- Web API
- Use as a framework for serious developers
You can download the app binary for your platform and run it directly, or you can install it using Docker and DockerCompose.
- The community is still small
- Export DB Schemas is not an option
Pocketbase is released under the MIT license