Ponzu is an incredibly robust and highly efficient open-source HTTP server framework and content management system (CMS).
With Ponzu, you not only get the benefit of automatic, free, and secure HTTP/2 over TLS (certificates obtained via Let's Encrypt), but also a comprehensive CMS that allows you to easily generate and manage content editors.
In addition, Ponzu offers a lightning-fast HTTP API that serves as a solid foundation for building modern and cutting-edge applications. With its wide range of features and capabilities, Ponzu empowers developers to create sophisticated and dynamic web applications with ease.
- CLI support
- Automatic & Free SSL/TLS1
- HTTP/2 and Server Push
- Rapid development with CLI-controlled code generators
- User-friendly, extensible CMS and administration dashboard
- Simple deployment - single binary + assets, embedded DB (BoltDB)
- Fast, helpful framework while maintaining control
- Development: self-signed certificates auto-generated
- Production: auto-renewing certificates fetched from Let's Encrypt
- Go lang