Process Hacker is an exceptional free and open source process viewer that effortlessly provides a crystal-clear overview of running processes. It also offers detailed system information, convenient service views and edits, and a plethora of other features that are perfect for debugging and software analysis.
- Free, powerful, multi-purpose tool for monitoring system resources, debugging software, and detecting malware.
- Graphs and statistics for tracking down resource hogs and runaway processes.
- System performance information with tooltips for data points on graphs.
- Ability to view information about processes even if they are no longer running.
- File handle and DLL search to identify processes using a specific file.
- Option to close handles associated with files as a last resort.
- Monitoring and closing of programs with active network connections.
- Highly detailed overview of system activity with highlighting.
- Customizable columns to display additional system activity and information.
- Real-time information on disk access and disk usage.
- Detailed stack traces with kernel-mode, WOW64, and .NET support.
- Real-time information on network usage with network adapter statistics.
- Creation, editing, and control of services beyond services.msc.
- Real-time information on GPU usage for all processes.
GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2), GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)