PuMuKIT is an open-source self-hosted media CMS for education
PuMuKIT is an Open Source Video Platform that provides unparalleled organization, flexibility, accessibility, and scalability. Well-designed and well-engineered PuMuKIT is the ideal solution for any organization with large collections of video or audio.
The solution is built for education sector as it helps universities, NGOs, and teachers publish their video and audio materials without breaking a sweat.
- Responsive user-friendly interface
- It offers a built-in HTML-5 and Flash players
- Easy to embed videos in any HTML page
- It can be used as an Opencast Portal
- A rich tool set for publishers
- It comes with Automatic Distribution to YouTube, iTunes, and other platforms
- It supports live broadcasting and streaming.
- Categorize videos in tags
- Supports multiple video and audio formats
- It supports multi-node installation
- It offers a built-in support for internal and external transcoders
- Easy to integrate Opencast
- Material Design
PuMuKIT is released under the AGPL-3.0 license.
A Headless API-based CMS is a content management system that offers an API endpoint to view, manage, and create content, users, and settings instead of the classical web interface. Many developers like API-based approach as it is easier to.......Read more...
What is JINGO?JINGO is a git based wiki engine and CMS written for Node.js, with a decent design, a search capability and a good typography. In this post, we will reveal Jingo's amazing features and how can you install it on your system. F.......Read more...
What is WackoWiki?WackoWiki is a free, open-source light and easy to install multilingual Wiki-engine. It supports WYTIWYG-editing, page rights (ACLs), design themes (skins), file upload, email notification and much more. Compatible with P.......Read more...
The problem about traditional formsMost people who start filling the forms leaves the form before they completing it, imaging how is lost when people don't finish filling their forms. Let's say that every day you don't act to fix this issu.......Read more...