PuMuKIT is an Open Source Video Platform that provides unparalleled organization, flexibility, accessibility, and scalability. Well-designed and well-engineered PuMuKIT is the ideal solution for any organization with large collections of video or audio.
The solution is built for education sector as it helps universities, NGOs, and teachers publish their video and audio materials without breaking a sweat.
- Responsive user-friendly interface
- It offers a built-in HTML-5 and Flash players
- Easy to embed videos in any HTML page
- It can be used as an Opencast Portal
- A rich tool set for publishers
- It comes with Automatic Distribution to YouTube, iTunes, and other platforms
- It supports live broadcasting and streaming.
- Categorize videos in tags
- Supports multiple video and audio formats
- It supports multi-node installation
- It offers a built-in support for internal and external transcoders
- Easy to integrate Opencast
- Material Design
PuMuKIT is released under the AGPL-3.0 license.