Pydio Cells is a fully-featured, robust, and user-friendly web-based file sharing and synchronization platform designed to cater to the needs of businesses. The platform offers an extensive range of features and functionalities that make it an ideal alternative to popular cloud-based file sharing services like Dropbox and Box.
Unlike these services, Pydio Cells is completely self-hosted, which means that companies can take complete control of their data and ensure that their files remain secure. Furthermore, Pydio Cells is available for free and is open-source, which means that businesses can save a significant amount of money on licensing fees and other expenses.
- Supports multi-cloud
- File sharing to internal and external users
- Login with Google, and third-party services
- Standard file system actions, plus metadata
- Drag'n'drop, right-click for contextual menus, modal windows
- Connect to your S3 object storage (AWS, AZURE and GoogleCloud)
- Users / Roles Management
- Built-in WebDAV access to the repositories
- iOS and Android applications available
- Synchronization client available for mac & windows.
- Microservice architecture
Affero GNU Public License