Queries is a free Libre software database management solution for Linux desktops. It is written pure Rust.
In the nutshell, it is a complete workbench for SQL database engines with initial support for PostgreSQL.
- Manage multiple database at once.
- Write and manage your SQL scripts.
- Check your connection details.
- Check your uptime, db size, server, uptime and local.
- View relevant contextual information (schemata, tables, views, and columns) when writing SQL.
- SQL statements are parsed and verified at the client side for immediate feedback and faster debugging.
- Support for encrypted connections via SSL/TLS, allowing you to interact safely with remote databases.
- Statements are executed asynchronously when possible, reducing execution time for long statement sequences.
- Build line, scatter and bar graphs without external tools using plain SQL by aggregating your data according to a JSON specification.
- Export results as plain CSV files or build dynamic HTML reports from tables and views.
Download Queries for Linux
Linux's users can download Queries simply as a Flatpak package from Flathub. Here is how:
// Install flatpak install flathub io.github.limads.Queries // Run flatpak run io.github.limads.Queries
The project is released under the GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPLv.30).