React-Static is a fast, lightweight, and powerful progressive static site generator based on React and its ecosystem. It resembles the simplicity and developer experience you're used to in tools like Create React App and has been carefully designed for performance, flexibility, and user/developer experience.
This is now in maintenance only mode. No new major versions will be released.
- ⚛️ 100% React (and friends!)
- 🚀 Blazing fast builds and performance.
- 🚚 Data Agnostic. Supply your site with data from anywhere, however you want!
- ✂️ Automatic code and data splitting!
- 💥 Instant navigation and page views
- ☔️ Progressively Enhanced and mobile-ready
- 🎯 SEO Friendly.
- 🥇 React-centric developer experience.
- 😌 Painless project setup & migration.
- 💯 Supports 100% of the React ecosystem. Including CSS-in-JS libraries, custom query layers like GraphQL, and even Redux.
- 🔥 Hot Reloadable out-of-the-box. Edit React components, styles and even data in real-time.
How does it work?
React Static allows developers to use different data sources to generate their stable static website.
Developers can easily add their data through an API, XML, RSS feed, or using CMS API, or local files as Markdown, or JSON files.
As you finish building your site, setting your custom routes, React Static generates with one command your static site with all the settings require.
React Static uses the MIT license. For more information on this license.