React Studio is a free IDE and RAD tool for designers and developers that allows them in designing, prototyping, and building production-ready React apps.
The app is currently available for macOS 10.12 and later, it supports dynamic data, and comes with a rich and advanced visual layout editor.
React Studio supports progressive web apps (PWA) out-of-the-box, which work seamlessly on mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, as well as Chromebooks.
- Fits into and optimizes existing workflow; doesn't require abandoning or changing any tools or investments.
- Developers keep all existing tools and integrations. Project and code output is fully open, no vendor lock-in.
- Gives developers an easy way to package new code for controlled drag-and-drop use by designers.
- Drag-and-drop use existing React/npm packages, with npm dependencies preserved on export.
- Integrated Plugin Editor with API verifier to ensure interface compatibility.
- Export complete projects using Facebook's official “create-react-app” project structure.
- Smart version control integration using Git branches.
- Drag-and-drop web app creation using real React components.
- Customizable interactive UIs for component properties.
- Sophisticated, yet easy to use tools for responsive screen layout and design of interactions.
- Use built-in drawing tools and/or continue to use tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch.
- Import from Sketch — our advanced Transfer plugin lets you bring symbols as components, specify layers as dynamic elements, etc.
- Mobile Preview — view your design immediately on any mobile device.
- Publish to Web — get a permanent URL for your web app with one click.
- Built-in Plugin Store lets you also sell your own plugins to other users.
React Studio is a free to use, however it is not an open-source project.