Reactide is a cross-platform desktop application that offers a simulator, made for live reloading and quick React component prototyping.
The IDE is built to aid developers produce rapid React-based application as it streamlines the development, offers components visualization, simple configuration, and comes with a built-in development server
React brings an integrated suite of development tools to streamline react development. The days of flipping between browser, IDE, and server are over.
- Works on Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Customizable developer-friendly interface
- Folder and file directory tree browser
- Component tree browser
- Syntax highlighting
- Comes with its own build tools
- Offers a hot module out of the box
- Built-in browser simulator
and many more.
The project is released under the MIT License.