Reactotron is a powerful tool for developers to inspect and analyze React JS and React Native apps.
It allows for viewing application state, analyzing API requests, conducting performance benchmarks, subscribing to specific parts of the state, displaying log-like messages, tracking errors with stack traces, dispatching actions, hot swapping app's state, monitoring sagas, showing image overlays, and tracking Async Storage.
Reactotron is open source and free to use.
- Perform quick performance benchmarks
- Track global errors with source-mapped stack traces including saga stack traces
- Track your Async Storage in React Native
- Subscribe to parts of your application state
- Hot swap your app's state using Redux or mobx-state-tree
- Show image overlay in React Native