reveal.js is an open source HTML presentation framework. It enables anyone with a web browser to create beautiful presentations for free.
Presentations made with reveal.js are built on open web technologies. That means anything you can do on the web, you can do in your presentation. Change styles with CSS, include an external web page using an
You can use Markdown to create a stylish presentation with reveal.js. Developers can easily embed reveal.js in their web projects.
- It offers a simple syntax (markup) language
- It has its online editor
- reveal.js supports Right-to-left languages
- It features a built-in Parallax backgrounds
- It has custom keyboard bindings
- reveal.js is easy to install and setup
- Supports custom themes and styles
- Supports media, codes, math, links, rich media
- Easy to configure animation and transitions
- User can setup vertical, horizontal slides, or both at the same time.
- Slide numbers indicator
- PDF export
- Full-screen mode
- overview mode
- Supports touch navigation
- Plugins: Developer-friendly plugin API
- It has several useful built-in plugins
reveal.js is released under the MIT License.