The RouterSploit Framework is an open-source exploitation framework dedicated to embedded devices.
It consists of various modules that aid penetration testing operations:
- exploits - modules that take advantage of identified vulnerabilities
- creds - modules designed to test credentials against network services
- scanners - modules that check if a target is vulnerable to any exploit
- payloads - modules that are responsible for generating payloads for various architectures and injection points
- generic - modules that perform generic attacks
The RouterSploit Framework is under a BSD license