Airtable is a cloud low-code collaboration service for teams to create, and manage data-oriented projects.
Rowy is an open-source Airtable-like UI for your database and to build serverless cloud functions visually in the context of your data.
Rowy can be installed in Google Cloud Platform in matter of secs. Soon as it is deployed, it does not require any learning curve to start building apps and managing your data.
With Rowy, developers don't have to worry about low-level configuration, CLIs, boilerplate code, or DevOps tasks.
Rowy comes with dozens of templates for all sort of tasks and projects, which proven to be productive and efficient especially internal tools.
- Supports multiple projects
- Multiple select for tables
- Tree views
- Auto-refresh and real-time data processor
- Supports +30 data fields
- Supports JSON fields
- Easy to browse data
- Comes with a granular access and audit history
- Unlimited rows
- Real-time collaboration with team
- Automate with cloud functions
- Offers an API backend
Powerful spreadsheet interface for Firestore
- CRUD operations
- Sort and filter by row values
- Lock, Freeze, Resize, Hide and Rename columns
- Multiple views for the same collection
- Bulk import or export data - CSV, JSON
Automate with cloud functions and ready-made extensions
- Effortlessly build cloud functions on field level triggers right in the browser
- Use any NPM modules or APIs
- Connect to your favorite tool with pre-built extensions or create your own
- SendGrid, Algolia, Twilio, Bigquery and more
Rich and flexible data fields
- 30+ fields supported
- Basic types: Short Text, Long Text, Email, Phone, URL…
- Custom UI pickers: Date, Checkbox, Single Select, Multi Select…
- Uploaders: Image, File
- Rich Editors: JSON, Code, Rich Text (HTML)
- Data validation, default values, required fields
- Action field: Clickable trigger for any Cloud Function
- Aggregate field: Populate cell with value aggregated from the row’s sub-table
- Connect Table: Get snapshot of data from another data table using Algolia
- Connect Service: Get data from any HTTP endpoint
Collaborate with your team
- Granular table-level and field-level permission control
with custom user roles
- Built in user management
- Customizable views for different user roles
Rowy is released and distributed under Apache-2.0 License.