RStudio is the integrated development environment (IDE) for R programming language, It was built to ease and automate the workflow of R with a user-friendly interface. Many people are not comfortable working with terminals, RStudio was built to make R easier for them. It has a built-in package manager, session manager, terminal panel, a history manager, logger, and environment manager, data viewer and of course code editor with syntax highlighting.
- Customizable workbench with all of the tools required to work with R in one place (console, source, plots, workspace, help, history, etc.).
- Syntax highlighting editor with code completion.
- Execute code directly from the source editor (line, selection, or file).
- Full support for authoring Sweave and TeX documents.
- Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux, and has a community-maintained FreeBSD port.
- Can also be run as a server, enabling multiple users to access the RStudio IDE using a web browser.
macOS Windows, Linux
statistics,math,analysis,data analysis,statistical analysis,science,spss,spss alternative,R programming, R language