ChatGPT is a language model developed by OpenAI that is designed for generating conversational responses. It can be used to build chatbots, virtual assistants, and other interactive applications.
The ChatGPT Starter Template for React and Next.js is a pre-built template that provides a starting point for developers to integrate ChatGPT into their React and Next.js applications. It includes the necessary components and code structure to easily implement ChatGPT and create interactive chat interfaces.
Here, you can find the best open-source free, ChatGPT Clone with Next.js and React, that you can download, install, and use for free.
LlamaGPT is a free and open-source self-hosted, offline, ChatGPT-like chatbot, powered by Llama 2. 100% private, with no data leaving your device. It supports CUDA and NVIDIA GPUs.
2- ChatGPT application with Next.js
Build and customize your own ChatGPT-like web app using Next.js and the OpenAI API. The provided code serves as a foundation, and you can customize it to fit your specific use case.
ChatGPT is a web application that allows you to chat with OpenAI's GPT-3.5 Turbo AI model. The application can speak out loud response messages, learn new things, and save your conversations to your local machine.
You can also use the same model with ChatGPT Plus for a very low cost. You can also share with your friends, and the OpenAI account offers $18 free to use as ChatGPT Plus for 3-6 months or more.
ChatGPT++ has the following features:
- Speakable response: The AI's response can be spoken aloud by your browser.
- Teachable AI: You can easy to teach the AI new things by providing it with examples of how to respond to certain inputs.
- Local data storage: Your conversations with the AI are stored locally on your machine using the browser's local storage API. No login is required to use this app.
- Responsive design : You can use both PC or Mobile. I will update for tablet after.
This project offers a 💬 Personal AI application powered by GPT-4 and beyond, with AI personas, AGI functions, text-to-image, voice, response streaming, code highlighting and execution, PDF import, presets for developers, much more. Deploy and gift #big-AGI-energy! Using Next.js, React, Joy.
5- Next.js ChatGPT
This is a responsive chat application powered by OpenAI's GPT-4, with chat streaming, code highlighting, code execution, development presets, and more. The app is built using Next.js and TypeScript, and it's designed to be easy to use, customize, and extend.
6- ChatGPT Next Web
One-Click to get well-designed cross-platform ChatGPT web UI.
- Deploy for free with one-click on Vercel in under 1 minute
- Compact client (~5MB) on Linux/Windows/MacOS, download it now
- Fully compatible with self-deployed llms, recommended for use with RWKV-Runner or LocalAI
- Privacy first, all data stored locally in the browser
- Markdown support: LaTex, mermaid, code highlight, etc.
- Responsive design, dark mode and PWA
- Fast first screen loading speed (~100kb), support streaming response
- New in v2: create, share and debug your chat tools with prompt templates (mask)
- Awesome prompts powered by awesome-chatgpt-prompts-zh and awesome-chatgpt-prompts
- Automatically compresses chat history to support long conversations while also saving your tokens
- I18n: English, 简体中文, 繁体中文, 日本語, Français, Español, Italiano, Türkçe, Deutsch, Tiếng Việt, Русский, Čeština, 한국어, Indonesia
ChadGPT features a clean and intuitive user interface. Users can interact with the app via a simple chat interface, which is accessible from any device with an internet connection. The app's sleek design and ease of use make it a valuable tool for anyone seeking an intelligent and personalized conversational experience.
8- ChatGPT built with Next.js
ChatGPT built with Next.js 13 app directory and Tailwind CSS using OpenAI's API SDK v4 and GPT-4 and SSR streaming for data with edge functions.
9- ChatGPT Clone
10- ChatGPT + Whisper API Next.js
This project was created to play around with the Whisper and ChatGPT APIs from OpenAI.
11- OpenAI ChatGPT + Next.js
This example shows how to implement a simple chatbot using Next.js and OpenAI API.
12- ChatGPT Clone with React.JS
ChatGPT Clone with REACT! (Next.js 13, Firebase, Tailwind CSS, TypeScript, API endpoints in Next.js, ChatGPT models, Dynamic page routing in Next.js 13, App folder structure, NextAuth.js, Google Authentication).
13- Self Hosted ChatGPT Clone
Self Hosted ChatGPT Clone: A Full-Stack Conversational AI Platform powered by React, Django REST Framework, and PostgreSQL and OpenAI's GPT-3.5 Model. Most of the code is written by GPT-4 model.
Self Hosted: You can host the project on your own server or local machine. All the data and OpenAI API Key are stored on your server.
- Full-Stack: The project is a full-stack project that includes a React frontend, Django REST Framework backend, and PostgreSQL database.
- Conversational AI: The project uses OpenAI's GPT-3.5 API to generate responses to user inputs.
- Docker Compose: The project uses Docker Compose to run the project in containers.
- Django Admin Panel: The project includes a Django Admin Panel to manage the project.
- Supported OS: The project is tested on Ubuntu and macOS.
14- Open Source, Self-Hosted ChatGPT APP
This is a Self-Hosted and Open-Source web app to interact with OpenAI APIs. Currently, supports ChatGPT, but DALLE and Whisper support is coming.
It can be easily deployed using Docker to your own server.
- Mantine (React component library)
15- Next.js AI Chatbot
This is an open-source ready-to-deploy Next.js based chatbot that uses AI. It is originally built by Vercel Labs.
16- ChatGPT React App
This is a React-based application that leverages the power of OpenAI's ChatGPT API to generate human-like responses in a chat interface. This README.md will guide you through the setup and usage of this app. The Express server serves as a proxy to communicate with the ChatGPT API using gpt-turbo, as openai package has trouble using the gpt-3.5-turbo model.
17- ChatGPT Web Application
This is an open-source free web application that allows users to interact with OpenAI's GPT-3 language model through a simple and user-friendly interface. This app is for demo purpose to test OpenAI API and may contain issues/bugs.
- User-friendly interface for making requests to the OpenAI API
- Responses are displayed in a chat-like format
- Select Models (Davinci, Codex, Create Image) based on your needs
- Highlight code syntax
18- Talkbot App
This open-source free project offers a conversational AI app inspired by OpenAI's GPT-3 language model, built with Create React App.
Its features include:
- Natural language processing and understanding
- Context-aware responses
- Ability to converse on a variety of topics
- React-based front-end for easy user interaction
- Node.js back-end for communication with the OpenAI API
19- The Ultimate ChatGPT.