SelfPrivacy: Get your own private secure cloud
Selfprivacy is a free, open-source user-hosted cloud that helps you manage all of your sensitive data in one platform.
The project is initiated by Kirill Zholnay, a software engineer and a security expert, who manages to create a strong community to pack it and keep it maintained and secure.
With the Selfprivacy you can manage your emails, chat messages, passwords, files, video conversations, git, and a built-in VPN.
SelfPrivacy is developed on the "zero trust" principle, even in relation to SelfPrivacy developers. That means you're the sole owner of your data.
You are in control of your data, as there is no other third-party access to your system. It is an ideal solution for families, team member, NGOs, local communities, and even small companies.
As the project is gaining momentum, it will get more features and included apps in the near future.
Can SelfPrivacy used to store your personal health data?
SelfPrivacy is built to offer its users a high level of security and privacy for their data, there for it can be used to store their sensitive data as medical reports in its cloud storage.
Furthermore, it also comes a built-in secure communication apps as feature-rich email client, a messenger, or use the video meeting app.
As we have an exclusive statement from the SelfPrivacy founder Kirill Zholnay:
Kirill Zholnay: Yes. Is it possible. SelfPrivacy is a platform for private information storage and communication without any kind of telemetry.
Why you should consider using SelfPrivacy?
- You are in control of your data
- No telemetry
- No license agreements
- No data lock-down
- Saves you a great deal of time and money
- No registration, cookies, telemetry, logs, Google Analytics and clouds.
- No third-party apps
- Built-in VPN
- Decentralized network
What does SelfPrivacy include?
- An Email client with unlimited mailboxes
- Messenger: Your own private messenger
- Videomeet: Video meeting application alternative to Google Meet.
- Password manager which works seamlessly across other devices
- Gitea: A built-in Git repository manager which is a handy tool for developers
- VPN which connects an unlimited number of devices
- Pleroma is a social network where you decide who to block and what to publish. No more advertising and surveillance.
العديد من الناس يتساءلون إذا كانت الحكومة تراقب انشطتهم على الإنترنت. لكن للعلم ان جمع المعلومات الاستخبارية ليس التهديد الحكومي الوحيد للخصوصية عبر الانترنت. المدعون في العديد من قضايا التشهير يستخدمون مذكرات استدعاء من المحكمة لمحاولة الك.......Read more...