If you are an active internet users, or on a self-education path, surly you collect dozens of links and web pages every day. You most likely need a software to collect, record, organize your links. So, here we introduce you to Shaarli.
What is Shaarli?
Sharrli is a free, web-based personal, minimalist, database free, bookmarking service, that allows users to store and organize their links' library.
- Responsive user-interface
- It comes with a built-in rich search functionality
- Search links, tags, fields, custom fields, and use Wildcard tag search
- Easily add links
- Organize links with tags
- QR code support to help navigate to the links quickly from mobile
- Extract links/ web pages headers
- Picture wall, allows you to browse links by images
- Review the images by day.
- Easy install Sharrli either from source or using Docker
- It has a useful tag cloud that shows and focuses on the most used tags
- It provides a rich RSS feeds with media rich XML for photos
- Import/ Export for all links, public, or private links
- Minimal hardware requirement
- It comes with a rich web API (REST-API)
- Multiple languages support
- The system admin is notified with any new release
- Developer-friendly API for building plugins
- Developers can build their own plugins to extend Sharrli functionalities
- A rich useful official plugins set
- Theming: build and change Sharrli themes easily
- LDAP integration support
- Support public and private linking
- RSS direct links enabled
- Hide public links from non-logged users
- Easy to back up your data