Skytable is a fast, secure and reliable realtime NoSQL database with keyspaces, tables, data types, authn/authz, snapshots and more to build powerful apps.
Skytable is a free and open-source NoSQL database that aims to provide flexible data modeling at scale. For us simplicity, performance and flexibility are our guiding design principles. We were previously known as TerrabaseDB or Skybase and are nicknamed Sky, SDB or STable by the community.
- Insanely fast: Scale to millions of queries per second per node
- Multiple keyspaces/tables: Seamlessly integrates with actions to provide a SQL-like experience
- Key/value store:
UPDATEand all that stuff. With the
- Authn/Authz: Simple and secure authentication/authorization
- Volatile tables: For all the caching you need
- Snapshots: Automated (and tunable) snapshots for stress-free backups
- Secure: Secure connections are built into Skytable with SSL/TLS
- Multithreaded: Designed to exploit all CPU cores
- Resource friendly: The database server doesn't need more than 1MB to run
- Convenient: Without the setup hassle and system-specific dependencies
This project is licensed under the AGPL-3.0 License.