Skyve: Cross-platform open-source low-code platform
What is Skyve?
Skyve is an open-source Low-code tool that let you build and deploy application easily. Skyve perfectly for developers and Software providers to build and provide SaaS and Cloud-based products. It focused on the capability (rather than functionality).
Who use Skyve?
- Software providers
- Prototype developers
- anyone who used to build powerful enterprise SaaS solutions
- It helps developers to build high-quality applications without requiring detailed knowledge of every technology
- rapid development
- less to manage
- Skyve easier change scope identification and lower technical risk
- It has rapid access to sophisticated capabilities
- It gives you access to all the key capabilities need to build robust and scalable cloud solutions.
- Rich UI
- mobile integration
- Provides sophisticated validation
- Offers high-level API
- supported anything used Hibernate
- Open source
- Skyve gives you the customized software solution
- Skyve has a full tutorial and User Guide
Skyve is released under LGPL-2.1License.
- macOS, Windows, Linux
Low-code is a software development trending topic, in summary, it is an approach that speeds up the software products cycle with minimal hand-coding as it automates the repeated process and code. Some may argue that Low-code developments pl.......Read more...
Amplication is a low-code development tool for the enterprise. It helps developers generate production-quality applications while it automates all repetitive tasks. Currently, Amplication is in public beta, and it is free to use. However, i.......Read more...
Budibase is a no-code/ low-code platform built to help developers and decision makers create solid enterprise apps in timely fashion. It packs all the required elements to connect to different data sources, views, forms, and tables which e.......Read more...
Metabase is a no- and low-code open-source (Libre) project that removes all hassle of getting insightful data from databases. It does a lot without having to deal with SQL code or even know any SQL to begin with. It is built for anyone wit.......Read more...
Most enterprise software applications today are hand-crafted and hand-coded. This process is slow, expensive and can result in inconsistencies. Moreover, it is a considerable challenge to keep up with ever-changing technologies. What is Ri.......Read more...