Slick: an open source Slack bot in Go language
What is Slick ?
Slack bot is a chat robot that used to helping slack users in any question about using slack. It allows user to send a directed message and receive an answer, and it enables user to set reminders for important date.
Slick is an open source slack bot, its enable users to do chat ops. Slick, written in Go language.
Slick offers many features, it is more than chatbot
- Plugin interface for chat messages
- Plugin based HTTP handlers
- It has a simple API
- It keeps an internal state of channels, users and their state.
- Listen for reaction
- Easy plugin interface
- Support listening for any slack events (channel created, channel joined, emoji changed, file shared, group archived, and more.
- Pub sub system to facilitate inter plugins
- It supports chat to web communications.
- Fully free and open source
- Built in KV store for data persistence
- The bot has a mood which changes randomly
Slick written in Go language.
Virtual assistant technology defines as an application program that uses semantic and deep learning. It can also call an AI assistant or digital assistant. It helps users or enterprises to assist people or automate tasks. Any virtual assist.......Read more...
A Headless API-based CMS is a content management system that offers an API endpoint to view, manage, and create content, users, and settings instead of the classical web interface. Many developers like API-based approach as it is easier to.......Read more...
CMS, or Contest Management System, is a distributed system for running and (to some extent) organizing a programming contest. CMS has been designed to be general and to handle many types of contests, tasks, scoring, etc. Nonetheless, CMS ha.......Read more...
What is JINGO?JINGO is a git based wiki engine and CMS written for Node.js, with a decent design, a search capability and a good typography. In this post, we will reveal Jingo's amazing features and how can you install it on your system. F.......Read more...