Unlike many presentation software programs that resemble Microsoft PowerPoint, and LibreOffice embedded presentation, Spice-up is a standalone presentation software for Linux systems.
It allows you to create presentations that stand out! Spice-Up has everything you need to create simple and beautiful presentations. Get your ideas across with beautiful designed templates, or start from scratch with a blank canvas.
Spice-up features highlight:
- Exporting to PDF: Share your presentation with anyone, no matter the platform they're at.
- Presentation Browser: Scroll through the presentations you have made and jump right into them with one click!.
- Controller Support: If you have a USB or Bluetooth controller, plug it in and control your slides!
- Web Viewer: Presentations can now be viewed from a web browser if Spice-Up is not installed, even if you're not using Linux. No extra software needed!
- Edit images in your favorite editor, and it will automatically update when saved
- Templates: a touch of creativity is all you need to make presentations in a blink of an eye.
- Presenter Notes: Present like a pro with slide-by-slide notes only viewable by you!
- And much more!
Spice-up is written primarily for Linux systems, and it can be installed on Debian/ Ubuntu based distros simply, using PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:philip.scott/spice-up-daily sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install com.github.philip-scott.spice-up
You can download and install it directly from Flathub as a Flatpak package from here.
Spice-up is released under the GPL3.0 License.