SQLite DB Browser for SQLite is a lightweight SQLite database client for macOS, Windows with the portable option, and Linux.
DB Browser for SQLite or (DB4S), helps users to create database files, create/edit and remove tables, search records, import/ export data as CSV or as text, and take database backups.
With DB Browser, you can review your SQL log, execute SQL queries, and review your database structure without breaking a sweat.
- Create and compact database files
- Create, define, modify and delete tables
- Create, define, and delete indexes
- Browse, edit, add, and delete records
- Search records
- Import and export records as text
- Import and export tables from/to CSV files
- Import and export databases from/to SQL dump files
- Issue SQL queries and inspect the results
- Examine a log of all SQL commands issued by the application
- Plot simple graphs based on table or query data
Install on macOS (Homebrew)
brew install --cask db-browser-for-sqlite
DB Browser for SQLite is bi-licensed under the Mozilla Public License Version 2, as well as the GNU General Public License Version 3 or later.
Modification or redistribution is permitted under the conditions of these licenses.
Check LICENSE-PLUGINS for other rights regarding included third-party resources.
macOS Windows, Linux (Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, Arch, openSUSE, FreeBSD)
Mozilla Public License Version 2, as well as the GNU General Public License Version 3 or later