What is the Taguette app?
The Taguette app is a free and open source qualitative research tool. It is also a web-based self-hosted solution that anyone can install on his local machine or web server.
It works on a single user mode and multi-user mode without having to worry about a complex configuration or a different setup.
A spin on the phrase "tag it!", Taguette is a free and open-source qualitative research tool (which works on all operating systems!) that allows users to:
- Import PDFs, Word Docs (.docx), text files (.txt), HTML, EPUB, MOBI, Open Documents (.odt), and Rich Text Files (.rtf).
- Highlight words, sentences, or paragraphs and tag them with the codes you create.
- Work collaboratively with other users (if self-hosting or using app.taguette.org).
- Your data stays your own; export everything including your project, highlights, documents, and codes.
- Multilingual support
- Multi-user support
- Supports single and multi-user modes
- Support unlimited projects and notebooks
- Export projects and codebooks
- Organize and filter projects by tags
- Text Highlighting
- Export to QDC (XML), Excel, CSV, HTML, DOCS, PDF
- Import projects as SQLite3 files
- Install through docker
- Supports multiple databases SQLite, PostgreSQL, and MySQL (MariaDB)
- Linux: Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Linux Mint, Fedora, SolusOS, Arch Linux, Majaro
- Windows: Windows 8, Windows 10
- Copyright © 2018, Rémi Rampin and Taguette contributors
- Licensed under a BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License. See the LICENSE for details.