Tailchat is a next-generation communication application that aims to provide a workspace for teams and individuals, similar to platforms like Slack, Discord, and Rocket.Chat.
It emphasizes privacy by allowing only invited members to join a group and requiring the addition of friends through a nickname and a random string of numbers.
Tailchat offers a two-level group space, allowing users to divide different topics by panels.
The platform also offers a highly customizable group space where users can create their own original group space by grouping elements through dragging and dropping.
Additional plugins can be used to enhance the capabilities of Tailchat. It can be used for both rigorous and fun purposes, catering to different scenarios and user needs. The backend of Tailchat is designed with a microservice structure, ensuring scalability for large-scale deployment as the number of users grows.
- Pay attention to privacy, only invited members can join the group
- Prevent strangers, add friends only by nickname + a random string of numbers
- Two-level group space, dividing different topics by panels
- Highly customized group space, create original group space by grouping with dragging and dropping. At the same time, more plugins can be used to add more capabilities
- It can be rigorous or fun. Through the combination of plugins,
Tailchatcan be created for different scenarios. It can be for individuals or for enterprises
- The backend microservice structure is ready for large-scale deployment. Don't worry about what to do after the number of user growth
- Apache-2.0 License