TiddlyWiki is an amazing one-file open-source wiki that offers a different approach to record, share and backup data. Unlike most of the Wiki engines that depend on a database, TiddlyWiki is a flat-file one that works directly from your browser or a TiddlyWiki client.
You can use TiddlyWiki as a personal logger, task manager, a journaling system, a personal dictionary, or anything you want, as you can customize and reshape it as you require.
Tiddloid Lite is a free open-source TiddlyWiki client for Android devices. It helps you store, edit, and backup TiddlyWiki on Android, without the need for any external paid app or a complex configuration.
Despite it is a lightweight app, it is packed with a dozens of useful feature as it aims for avid TiddlyWiki users.
- Creating new TiddlyWiki files with latest TiddlyWiki template
- Importing existing TiddlyWiki files stored on a writable source
- Adding a folder containing TiddlyWiki-based `index.htm(l)` (Android 5.0 and above)
- Adding files or folders held on WebDAV servers (Android 5.0 and above)
- Receiving a TiddlyWiki site URL shared from Browser and save as a new file or a bookmark
- Opening an HTML file and adding to the list if it is a valid TiddlyWiki
- Applying theme color to the UI with some in-wiki configurations, as well as other tweaks
- Saving changes by clicking the Save button
- Save and Find option in context menu.
- Draft from any selected text.
- A Backup system that preserves your previous versions in case of misoperations.
- Convenient operations like Create shortcut, Clone and Delete.
- Importing or exporting wiki list data in WebDAV.
The project is released under the GPL-2.0 License.