What is Tina CMS?
Tina is a free open-source CMS editor, that uses GitHub to store your content. It comes with an amazing WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor as a visual aid to create rich, responsive, colorful pages.
Unlike other static website generators, Tina offers almost zero-config and allowing normal users, to start editing and customizing their projects in no time.
Tina is built on top of NextJS; an enterprise-class React framework.
Tina is powered by a strong community of developers and professional users, which means you don't have to worry about the project being abandoned or dying at least in the near future.
- One-min setup
- Git-based storage
- Git-based version control
- Rich visual WYSIWYG HTML Editor
- Supports Markdown syntax
- Export a responsive website by default
- Query content using Tina Cloud's GraphQL.
- Easy to add React components for building a complex page
- It comes with a rich command-line tool set which based on Next.js
- Comes with a rich user and developer-friendly documentation
- Highly customizable
- Supports several content types
- Offers a built-in form support
- Integrates with any existing Next.js project
- Built-in Tailwind support