The Ukrainian nation has been disrupted by the Russian invasion, causing millions to be dislocated and at risk. Ukrainian businesses are playing a key role in providing aid and coordinating humanitarian efforts. Together App aims to help organizations support their members by facilitating communication, assistance, and human connection.
Together App is designed to help organizations create close-knit communities for their members. It provides a simple way to track the whereabouts of individuals, determine when and how to offer assistance, and facilitate genuine human connections during critical times.
The app achieves this by sending check-in requests to all members through its Slack bot, leveraging the widespread usage and accessibility of Slack as a trusted communication tool for companies worldwide.
Importantly, Together App prioritizes user privacy and data security. It does not store the exact location of its members to avoid collecting sensitive information, such as the location of a refugee camp or a bomb shelter in a city under attack. Instead, it only retains the coordinates of the member's actual city of residence.
These protective measures are particularly significant given the ongoing cyber threats faced by many Ukrainian companies from Russia. With Together App, both your company's and your people's data remain secure.
In summary, Together App helps organizations foster strong and supportive communities by enabling effective communication, providing assistance when needed, and ensuring the safety of user data.
- Automatically request wellbeing check-ins from organization members on a regular basis.
- Allow members to check in other peers who may not have connectivity if they know their current status.
- Repeat the previous wellbeing check-in in two taps if conditions haven't changed.
- Monitor member wellbeing, sending notifications to wellbeing stakeholders (HR, direct managers, etc.) when a member is at risk.
- Keep track of who has been mobilized.
- Display check-in data for members in its thorough dashboard.
- Allow you to control who can see what data in the dashboard.
- Assist in building reports and queries based on check-in data for assisting members (i.e., "show me all of the members in Mykolaiv to help me coordinate an evacuation").
- Display an interactive map of an organization's members, allowing members to find help, community, and support in their current location.
- It respects privacy – members can opt-out of being displayed on the map, be exempt from checking in, and Together App will never save the exact location of any member. Although it uses browser geolocation to make the check-in process fast and effortless, only the coordinates of the member's city are stored in the database.