Tymly is packed with dozens of tools and features. It let you to quickly and easily build custom blueprints; a way to describe some related components to produce useful software, and to fill a business need. It offers businesses with swift and iterative delivery of new applications for your business functions. It delivers a software service which meets the unique challenges facing today’s Public Sector.
Tymly is intended for:
- Developers with good experience
- Enterprise development
Tymly Low-code blueprints
Tymly offers a JSON-Schema approach to build blueprints which contains the app logic in a no-SQL fashion. This approach eases the development and results in a faster deployment time.
Tymly's blueprints can be shared among developers, organization and companies. Developers can re-use, modify and re-use them when required.
Blueprint store contains a good collection and a real-world examples of how effective Tymly is.
- Command-line user-interface for model and blueprint management
- Mobile-first platform
- Blueprint development approach
- Full-text-search support
- All-in-one: One app, one platform to manage everything
- Perfect tool for collaboration and working with others
- Enabling you to kick-start your digital transformations with robust and innovative solutions
- Easily create an application to combine your business functions and processes
- Give your work more effectively and efficiently
- Creating your business function is easily way
- Rich documentation
- Developer-friendly reference
- Beginner-friendly guide
- Allows users to access all their digital services from any device
- Single app pp support
- It introduced a blueprint; allow organizations to document their digital services using a set of open standards.
- Security-oriented design
- Uses PostgreSQL as a database backend.
- User roles, groups, and permission
- User dynamic roles
- Role templates
- Plugins support (PostgreSQL, Auth0, SharePoint, Notify)
- GraphQL API support
- Card-template generation for MVC pattern
- GitHub Sync
Tymly allows users to access all digital services from any device, anywhere. It works seamlessly on Windows, macOS and Linux. I tested it on the new Apple Silicon M1, and it works without issue.
Tymly is released as an open-source under the MIT license.