Umami is an open-source web analytics solution that is built with privacy in mind. It provides a powerful and reliable way to monitor and analyze your website's traffic without compromising the privacy of your users. Unlike Google Analytics, which tracks user data across the web, Umami lets you self-host the analytics platform on your own server, so you have complete control over your data.
This means that you can customize the platform to meet the specific needs of your website and your users. With Umami, you can gain valuable insights into your website's performance, user behavior, and more, all while keeping your users' data private and secure.
There are many ways to run Umami. You can install it from scratch, or use Docker and Docker Compose which takes a few minutes to run.
Umami features include:
- Clutter-free interface
- Responsive mobile friendly interface
- Supports multiple users
- Add multiple sites
- Track events
- Visualize insights in charts, and maps
- Track custom events
- Comes with powerful filters
- Real-time data and analytics
- Supports multiple languages
- Built-in dark mode
- Share website data
- Developer-friendly API
- You can provide tracker configuration
- Unique visits insights
- Track Referrers, pages activities, Browsers information, user operating system and devices
You can also install it on these services:
Umami is a free open source solution that is released under the MIT license