Umple is a cross-platform open-source model-oriented programming system that enables the developer to create UML models without breaking a sweat.
Umple works online as a self-hosted system or can be used as Eclipse plugins.
With Umple you can do?
- Create UML models textually
- Create a class diagram
- State machine models
- Create feature diagram
- Create a composite structure
- Add UML modeling constructs into your software: Java, PHP, C++, or Ruby.
- Generate code from UML models
- Multiple diagram types
- Create or load tasks
- Dozens of examples
- Online edition
- Save as URL
- Eclipse plugin
- Works as a standalone system
- Rich developer-friendly documentation
Umple is released under MIT license.
You can download Umple as a
.jar application which requires Java to run.