Utopia is a free open-source React development and design environment that allows developers to enjoy a visual real-time coding and design within one platform.
Utopia is a browser-based project that can run on a server or any local computer. It can be installed on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Utopia is highly compatible with Microsoft open-source VS Code editor as it combines it coding functionality, with a real-time editing and design tools that is more similar to Xcode or even Sketch.
- Seamless interface
- Developer-friendly editor
- Manages dozens of files in a tree structure
- A powerful CSS visual design tools
- Sync your progress automatically
- Allows generated content easily
- Live CSS with rich layout
- Designing with real CSS
- Split view
- Alignment tools
- Full-text search
- Built-in state management tools
- Comes with a playground tool
- Powerful selection tool
Utopia is released under the MIT License.