vCard Studio is an amazing lightweight cross-platform desktop app that helps you manage your vCard file collections.
It is written using Free Pascal and "Lazarus IDE", and can be installed on Windows, and Linux.
- Add, Edit, Clone or Remove contacts and contact properties
- Shows contact fields in multiple tabs General, Home, Work, Social, Chat and Others
- Contact photo displayed and can be changed (supported image types JPEG, PNG, GIF and BMP)
- Quick filter by table columns in contacts list
- Combine multiple contact files together
- Split contacts to separate files
- Find any value in contacts
- Find duplicate contacts to merge
- Copy, Cut, and, Paste contacts from/to clipboard
- Multilingual interface (English, Czech, Swedish)
- Contact QR code
- View contact source with syntax highlighting
- Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Ubuntu/ Debian/ Linux Mint
- Fedora, RedHat, and CentOS
- Linux SNAP package
The project is released under NLPL: No Limit Public License.