Virtue-Vice is an open-source web-based Habit Tracker
What is the Virtue-Vice app?
Virtue-Vice is a web application that allows users to track their habits. Users can specify how many times each day, on which days, upload a personal image, and also indicate whether or not the app should send out push notifications at certain times for a habit.
- Works on all modern web browsers on desktop and mobile
- It comes with a built-in browser notification
- Create and manage your habits
- Check done habits
- Allows multiple user registration
- Sending Notification
- Improperly filled form
- Support images
- Frontend: HTML / CSS (SCSS) / JS (jQuery, HandlebarsJS)
- Backend: NodeJS / Parse
- Services Used: OneSignal / Rollbar / Mixpanel
- Build/Task Tools: CodeKit / KoalaApp
- Packaging/Porting: iOS / Android / OS X / Windows / Linux
A Headless API-based CMS is a content management system that offers an API endpoint to view, manage, and create content, users, and settings instead of the classical web interface. Many developers like API-based approach as it is easier to.......Read more...
CMS, or Contest Management System, is a distributed system for running and (to some extent) organizing a programming contest. CMS has been designed to be general and to handle many types of contests, tasks, scoring, etc. Nonetheless, CMS ha.......Read more...
What are CalDav and CardDav?CalDav is an internet standard and protocol used to sync calendars across devices and services. It is often used to sync your calendar events between your calendar apps, webmail, devices and services. CardDav or.......Read more...