Void is a powerful and versatile terminal-based personal organizer developed in Rust. It offers a wide range of functionalities to enhance your productivity and organization.
With Void, you can effortlessly track your tasks, analyze time series data, utilize efficiency tools, create mind maps, and prioritize your activities. The design of Void is carefully crafted to prioritize simplicity and efficiency, making it incredibly easy and convenient to manage your tasks using the terminal interface.
Whether you are a professional, a student, or anyone looking to stay organized and productive, Void is the perfect tool for you.
Note that the project is still in Alpha stage.
- Task tracking
- Time series data analysis
- Efficiency tools
- Mind maps creation
- Task prioritization
- Terminal interface
- Customizable keybinds
- Feedback encouraged
- Addressing common problems
- Tree-based organization
- Subtask management
- Priority-based task selection
- Sparkline creation
- Mind-mapping with arrows
- Shell execution of node content
- Personalized workflow suggestions
- Goal and project tracking
- Retrospective and reprioritization
- things we measure tend to improve
- we should regularly reevaluate priorities
- we should minimize decisions to prevent fatigue
- individual sensemaking is well served by reflection, journaling, outlining, mind-mapping, etc...
- don't impose specific workflows, but support many possibilities